Thursday, December 14, 2017

Vintage Christmas

G'day crafty friends! Thought I'd be a little Aussie today. Sure do miss it now that I'm in WI in Decemberrrrrr;-)

Loving all of these holiday challenges. Helps me get my Christmas cards done. I've used Freshly Made Sketches and Merry Monday challenges for my inspiration for todays card. The vintage ornament stamp and dies are from Reverse Confetti. The snowflake embossing folder is from Darice. I'm also linking this up to the Cute Card Thursday challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)





5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I really like the chain of circles behind the main ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the patterned banner behind the ornament - a fun accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity