Monday, March 11, 2013

FCCB Luck O The Irish Challenge

March is my official unofficial beginning of Spring! Even though we have 9 inches of snow here, I know it won't be around for long:-) This weeks challenge at FCCB is about all things Irish! For my inspiration project, I made a A2 sized card using my new Teddy Bear Parade cart. I don't know why I waited so long to get this fabulous cartridge. This little leprechaun cutey was cut at 3 1/2 inches using various scraps of card stock along with some patterned paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring matstack. The light PP was embossed with Darice's St. Pat's folder. I inked up the black edges with some white craft ink for a little dimension. The cute face is a stamp from Critter Faces Set A XL Peachy Keen set. The little buckle on his hat has a touch of gold Stickles. The fun Irish sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Spring Fling set.


Make sure you check out this weeks rules along with the other DT inspiration projects then come play along at FCCB! Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day:-)

6 comments:

  1. Your little guy is super cute. Love his clothes! Absolutely fabulous card.

    Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his outfit!Stinkin Cute!TOTALLY Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little guy.

    Love it

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this--great embossing, and I love the patterns you used!! (Sorry aobut your snow, ick, so tired of it!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute face on your bear! I love his argyle jacket and the embossing folder you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity