Monday, March 25, 2013

FCCB Easter Project Challenge

Time again for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge! This weeks theme is Easter. Let's see all those bunnies, chicks, and eggs! Here is my DT inspiration for you. I used the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cart and layered it on a 5x5 base with Echo Park Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe patterned cardstock. My inspiration was to use patterns normally seen on Easter eggs. The scrap piece of blue is embossed with Sizzix Chevron embossing folder. I tied a little antique button I purchased on Etsy (best place for cool papercrafting supplies) with some white cotton crochet yarn.


Please stop over to The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog to see all of the other fabulous DT projects as well as all of the details about this weeks challenge. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card Tammy! I can see this card as an Easter card set! Love the image and the papers you used!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Tammy, love the springy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Tammy. I really love the colors and the button with the bow. Mine never look like that!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the design of this card and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity