Saturday, March 30, 2013

Seize the Birthday #11 masculine

One of my favorite blog challenges is Seize the Birthday. Who couldn't use more birthday cards in their stash?:-) Even better, adding to the male birthday card stash. Here is my card for this weeks STB masculine sketch challenge.


I used some brown DCWV stash for my A2 base and then added coordinating patterned cardstock from DCWV The Guy Stack. The sentiment is from Iron Gate Stamps Tree House set. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card! Love that paper! So fabulous and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card. Love the colors.

    Happy Easter
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity